Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
Extraspace has been certified that they are accredited within the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) having demonstrated compliance with, and sound management of current health and safety legislation.
One of the benefits of offsite construction is reduced health and safety risks and Extraspace’s record is testament to this.
Extraspace Industries Ltd has met pre-qualification requirements appropriate to public and private sector procurement as per Constructionline.
Constructionline is the UK’s register of pre-qualified local and national construction and construction-related contractors and consultants. Owned and endorsed by the DTI, Constructionline is a contributor to the Rethinking Construction initiative.
Constructionline is a valuable tool to assist clients in their procurement process. The benefits to clients / buyers include:
- Single, common source of information enabling easy comparison of suppliers
- Improves efficiency and streamlines the procurement process
- Free to buyers
- Releases resources as buyers do not need to maintain their own in-house list
- Reduces administrative burdens
- Transparent and clear audit trail of buyer’s pre-qualification selection process
- Better quality suppliers – all suppliers have been vetted by standards agreed by OGC and industry leaders
- Supporting local firms and SME’s
- Supply chain management
Extraspace is pre-approved in the following work categories: pre-fabricated buildings, steel frame buildings and building systems up to a £3.75 million.