The flat-pack, man-portable, modular storage building. Designed specially for the storage and containment of liquids. Featuring double doors for easy access, a sumped base for contained spillage and a suspended grated floor. Totally man-portable: No lifting gear or cranes are required.
- Demountable: Dismantles into flatpack form quickly.
- Expandable: Additional units can be added to the original.
- Complete: Everything required for assembly is in the kit.
- Secure: Double locking system is standard.
- Simple: No specialist tools are required for assembly, just a socket set.
- Quick: Ready for use in 40 minutes.
- Great for siting in locations with limited access.
It is light enough to be man handled and the components are small enough to fit through small passageways. No need for cranes, forklifts or specialist tools. Just a socket set – and you’re away!
Once erected, it can be lifted from its lifting eyes with a cargo on board.
Expandachem can be linked to another Expandachem unit to form large open plan areas of storage space as required (side by side or end to end).
- Fully galvanized body, with powder coated double doors.
- Less storage space when not in use.
- Simple assembly.
- Fully expandable (modular) capability.
- Optional ‘Snap-in’ shelf uprights & arms.
- Optional external powder coated painting.
- Low cost.
- Comes with a double locking system for additional security.
- Sumped base with suspended floor grate, for contained spillages.
Please Note: This product is not designed to store flammable liquids. If you are in any doubt as to which type of materials you are able to store, and what type of unit you require to safely store them you should seek advice from your Health & Safety officer.
It is the responsibility of the employer that storage units meet the minimum legal requirements.
Expandachem – Sizes & Plans
Length: 2.3m or 3m or 4m
External height: 2247mm
Door width: 1900mm.
It is also possible to order bespoke sizes.
Prices vary depending on building specification requirements and delivery/installation logistics, so please call +44 (0) 845 330 3713 to discuss.
If you would like to view any of our buildings, please get in touch and we will arrange a viewing time for you.