- Man-portable: No lifting gear or cranes required
- Demountable: Dismantles into flatpack form quickly
- Extendable: Additional units can be added either side by side or back to back
- Complete: Everything required for assembly is in the kit. No additional fixings needed
- Secure: Double locking system is standard
- Simple: No specialist tools are required for assembly, just a socket set
- Quick: Ready for use in 20 minutes
Expandastore is a new solution to an old problem; How can you get a secure storage unit into previously inaccessible areas?
Expandastore is the answer
It is light enough to be man handled and the components are small enough to fit through small passageways. No need for cranes, forklifts or specialist tools. Just a socket set – and you’re away! (Up until now, the only alternative product was a tin shed, which offered minimal security, and even less in aesthetic appearance). Once erected, it can be lifted from its lifting eyes with a cargo on board!
Expandastore can be linked to another Expandastore unit to form large open plan areas of storage space as required (side by side and end to end).
- Fully galvanised body
- Less storage space when not in use
- Simple assembly
- Fully expandable (modular) capability
- Optional forklift feet
- Optional self leveling feet
- Optional ‘Snap-in’ shelf uprights & arms
- Optional external powder coated painting
- Low cost
The newly improved Expandastore now comes with a double locking system for additional security at no extra cost.
If you would like to view any of our man-portable buildings, please get in touch and we will arrange a viewing time for you.
How we make it
1. Steel is delivered to the factory in reels
2. Unformed steel is cut
3. Steel is formed into box sections
4. Panels are formed using spot welding processed
5. Timber floor is fitted to the steel chassis
6. Timber floor nearing completion
7. Completed floor sections
8. All components are packaged into units
9. Completed units are ready for delivery
How you assemble it
1. Unit arrives flat-packed
2. First panel is bolted into position
3. Panel sides are bolted together
4. Door panel is fitted
5. Roof is added
Expandastore – Sizes & Plans
Length: 2m or 3m or 4m
All flat packed units are 300mm high
All assembled units are 2140mm high
Doors fitted in the long side are a no-cost option
It is also possible to order bespoke sizes.
Prices vary depending on building specification requirements and delivery/installation logistics, so please call +44 (0) 845 330 3713 to discuss.