Jackcab is a portable building system that is totally flexible and is ideal for a wide range of uses and applications…
- Relocatable: Can be re-sited over and over again
- Extendable: Additional units can be linked via doorways to form large complexes
- Complete: Heating, lighting, power points are included. Other fixtures as required
- Simple: Telescopic siting system ensures that the building can be levelled onto uneven ground
- Quick: Delivered to you ready for immediate use
Jackcab is a popular portable building system incorporating all the advantages of speed, availability and economy. The units are structurally independent and can be used as stand-alone buildings or stacked and linked to form large complexes of highly useable floor space.
The addition of further units can be implemented at any stage after initial installation, giving the client the choice of reducing, enlarging or relocating at very short notice. There is a range of standard units available.
Extraspace can manufacture the portable building to whatever specification you require.
Basic specification includes:
- Cladding: Plastic coated steel
- Lining: 12.5mm vinyl faced plasterboard
- Windows: Single glazed, aluminium framed T.O.V.
- Flooring: 2mm vinyl throughout
All heating, lighting and power points as required.
In the majority of cases, no foundations are necessary as the jack leg (telescopic) siting system ensures that the portable building can be levelled onto uneven ground with the minimum of ground preparation.
A comfortable working environment inside our portable buildings.
If you would like to view any of our products, please get in touch and we will arrange a viewing time for you.