We have worked in some fairlyremote places and testing working conditions around the world.
We have a team and system in place, used to putting the wheels in motion, so that everything gets designed, manufactured and installed as the client requests.
So if you have a project overseas and are wondering who could see it through to completion – then give us a call and we can discuss the details.
Recent International Projects
* Foreign Legion Camp, St Lauront Du Maroni, French Guyana
* Military Camp, Mount Pleasant, The Falkland Islands
* Sanitation Facilities, Mali, Africa
* Customs Buildings, Pusan, South Korea
* Weighbridge Offices, Lae, Papa New Guinea
* Workers camp, Sierra Leone
* Oil workers camp, Nigeria
* Mineral Mine, Liberia
* Oil Camp facilities – Azerbaijan