The secure Bike Store is a flat-pack steel unit designed for use in locations where access is restricted. The new Bike Store is light enough to be man handled and the components are small enough to fit through narrow passageways; no need for cranes, forklifts or specialist tools. The demountable nature means that the secure Bike Store can easily be returned to flat-pack form for storage or reuse in a different location.
Once assembled, the fully galvanised steel Bike Store is remarkably robust, with a real double locking system with insurance rated locks to BS3621 to deter the most determined thief. Assembly of the Bike Store is simple, quick and can be erected within one hour, all you require is a socket set.
Key features include…
- Man Portable: No lifting gear or cranes required.
- Demountable: Dismantles into flatpack form easily
- Value: High quality build offer great value for money
- Complete: Everything required for assembly is in the kit
- Simple: No specialist tools are require
- Quick: Ready for use in 45 minutes
Bikestore can be purchased on-line and delivered to you anywhere in the UK. Find out more by getting in touch and speaking to one of our knowledgeable staff.
- Width – 1496mm
- Length – 2610mm
- Height – 2078mm
- weight 234kg
- Fully Galvanised body
- Optional shelving
- Powder Coated finish
- Optional heavy duty ramp