Man-portable: No lifting gear or cranes required
Demountable: Dismantles into flatpack form quickly
Extendable: Additional units can be added either side by side or back to back
Complete: Everything required for assembly is in the kit. No additional fixings needed
Secure: Double locking system is standard
Simple: No specialist tools are required for assembly, just a socket set
Quick: Ready for use in 20 minutes
Expandastore is a new solution to an old problem; How can you get a secure storage unit into previously inaccessible areas?
Expandastore is the answer
It is light enough to be man handled and the components are small enough to fit through small passageways. No need for cranes, forklifts or specialist tools. Just a socket set – and you’re away! (Up until now, the only alternative product was a tin shed, which offered minimal security, and even less in aesthetic appearance). Once erected, it can be lifted from its lifting eyes with a cargo on board!
Expandastore can be linked to another Expandastore unit to form large open plan areas of storage space as required (side by side and end to end).
Fully galvanised body
Less storage space when not in use
Fully expandable (modular) capability
Optional forklift feet
Optional self leveling feet
Optional ‘Snap-in’ shelf uprights & arms
Optional external powder coated painting
The newly improved Expandastore now comes with a double locking system for additional security at no extra cost.
If you would like to view any of our man-portable buildings, please get in touch and we will arrange a viewing time for you.
How we make it
1. Steel is delivered to the factory in reels 2. Unformed steel is cut
3. Steel is formed into box sections 4. Panels are formed using spot welding processed
5. Timber floor is fitted to the steel chassis 6. Timber floor nearing completion
7. Completed floor sections 8. All components are packaged into units
9. Completed units are ready for delivery
How you assemble it
1. Unit arrives flat-packed 2. First panel is bolted into position
3. Panel sides are bolted together 4. Door panel is fitted
5. Roof is added