A flexible and innovative range of buildings that are portable and ideal for a wide range of uses and applications…
- Extendable: Additional units can be added side by side or back to back
- Quick: Readily available with fast installation
- Strong: The steel framed structure means you can stack them 3 storeys high
- Flexible: Move door and window locations quickly and easily
- Complete: With all electrics and plumbing as required
- New office cabins with fire protections components available
A truly innovative portable building system. Use as stand-alone cabins or link side by side, end to end and up to three storey’s high!
Quick and easy assembly. We supply the TransPAK units to any destination Worldwide.
- Quick and easy D.I.Y. assembly – with standard tools
- Fittings as per instructions
The individual units can be stood either side by side or stacked and large areas of unrestricted space can be achieved when the units are erected in multiples.
Flatpack & Ready Build Units
TransPAK units have been developed for the ‘ever more demanding’ market where a high quality operating environment is required in any climate in any location around the World.
The system is ISO compatible, ensuring that it can be transported by road, rail or sea easily. Trials are currently underway to test for helicopter transportation compatibility for military use.
The portable buildings have a unique modular capability. Although the standard sizes are:
- 10ft x 8ft,
- 16ft x 8ft,
- 20ft x 8ft
- 30ft x 8ft
The units are made up of panels in a frame. Simply take out the panels from one side of each unit, and bolt them together to form large areas of open plan space. Side by side, back to back, and up to three units high. This also means that door and window locations can be moved in a matter of minutes with the minimum of disruption and labour. To ensure that the portable buildings can operate in all climates, a high degree of insulation is installed. This, together with double-glazed windows and external window blinds ensures a comfortable working environment inside. An optional air conditioning package is available.
Due to the steel construction, and a high security steel door with 5 lever locking mechanism, the units are more secure than traditional timber cabins. They can also be supplied with a further optional security grille package, where there is a particularly high risk of external attack.
Interior lining is E1 laminated chipboard (both sides) to achieve a very hard wearing finish, a 30 minute fire rating is also available where required.
All in all, the TransPAK system features everything you thought you had to do without. No longer do you have to suffer low levels of comfort and quality in portable buildings.
Some of our current customers who use the TransPAK system include:
- Bravo Industries (Guernsey)
- British Army (The Falkland Islands/Kosovo/Brunei)
- British Government (Monserrat)
- Bristow Helicopters (The Falkland Islands)
- Chessington World of Adventures (U.K)
- Cleanaway Limited (U.K)
- Dunlop Tyres (U.K)
- Greenscene Limited (U.K)
- Rapiscan (South Korea)
- The French Government (French Guyana)
- Thorpe Park (U.K)
- Transco (U.K)
- Seeboard Contracting (U.K)
If you would like to view any of our portable buildings, please get in touch and we will arrange a viewing time for you.